A2B Fullfillment - No No Hair Removal Is A Scam
I ordered by phone the No-No Hair Removal System at a cost of $329.00, expecting hair from my face and body to be removed, as advertised. After trying it, I found it was a joke, no hair was removed. They did refund my money, except shipping charges, but the public needs to be warned, this is a scam, no hair will be removed, plus your money will have been spent. I'm feel lucky to have lost only shipping charges.
Notice the No-No Name isn't mentioned in the address below.
150 Stewart Parkway
Greensboro, GA 30642
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "First of all, I will not be going to this salon ever again. I have no idea where to start with all of my complaints about this company. I have..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "Ordered $7000 Torrified door and it was delayed several times for months. Arrived with bright blotching. Called Lemieux Door and was told they wouldn't talk to customers only wholesalers. Asked..."
- "I have purchased recently a small tube preamp, which regrettably arrived incomplete, without the mains transformer, despite the seller's product description stating the transformer will be included. I have tried to..."
- "We were greeted by Chan the rep from carpet one at the flea market. His product of flooring was suppose to be the best ever. We asked if the it..."
- "Claim for £149.93 for the returned items and £197.93 charged for the ‘samples’ 1. 7th March Trial Order placed 2. 9th March confirmation emails received from Stemologica and Beautemer detailing my account information on..."