A2B Fullfillment - No No Hair Removal Is A Scam
I ordered by phone the No-No Hair Removal System at a cost of $329.00, expecting hair from my face and body to be removed, as advertised. After trying it, I found it was a joke, no hair was removed. They did refund my money, except shipping charges, but the public needs to be warned, this is a scam, no hair will be removed, plus your money will have been spent. I'm feel lucky to have lost only shipping charges.
Notice the No-No Name isn't mentioned in the address below.
150 Stewart Parkway
Greensboro, GA 30642f241dbf review #245880
You may also like
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "I signed a lease to Village Place apartments owned by St Vincent De Paul in San Diego and was expected to become a crack user and dealer. I was set..."
- "I have purchase air max 90 for $110. I have only worn three times. Poor quality material being use. If I wanted cheap quality I would have went to payless..."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "I ordered my son a paw patrol play set on black Friday and have still not received it here it is a week before Christmas and there telling me they..."
- "Condensed version: Dental implant placed to #5. Crowns to implant and #3 tooth placed 2 wk later. One week later the implant is loose and crown pops off. Dentist reattaches..."