A2B Fullfillment - No No Hair Removal Is A Scam

I ordered by phone the No-No Hair Removal System at a cost of $329.00, expecting hair from my face and body to be removed, as advertised. After trying it, I found it was a joke, no hair was removed. They did refund my money, except shipping charges, but the public needs to be warned, this is a scam, no hair will be removed, plus your money will have been spent. I'm feel lucky to have lost only shipping charges.

Notice the No-No Name isn't mentioned in the address below.

A2B Fullfillment

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 12, 2012 #567984

Thank you very much. It removes the hair but takes forever and you have to keep going over the same spots more the four times.

0 0 Reply

Jul 29, 2011 #320119

I agree its fake... I bought it thought it was true.. It isn't. My Skin has remained dry and white... The hair grows back the next day. It does not even remove all your hair...
When i called for refund, the customer service made a fool of my accent... He refused to give me a contact number or phone number for the place to return. It just gave an address.
I got insulted by fedex.. and lot money. Till now i have not received the money coz they wont give me a contact person to return the parcel.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to A2B Fullfillment. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about A2B Fullfillment.
Filing a new complaint about